Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chelsea Market

 After work, I quickly rushed over to Chelsea Market to check out Day 1 of Rachel Zoe's Sample Sale. Made it 30 minutes 'till closing and although most of the merchandise were 70% off the retail price, there weren't a lot of notable finds. 

 A lot of Holiday and Resort wear were in stock and on sale...

We moseyed on over to the Lobster Place, after an uneventful and rather quick sample sale trip and I finally got to try the much talked about lobster (with a side of sashimi). Haven't had seafood in a such a long time that I'd forgotten how much I love it. Want some more already... hubba hubba.

Have you ever been to Chelsea Wine Vault? I stopped by for what was supposed to be a quick purchase, but ended up getting lost in their wide selection. If you encounter the same problem I did, ask a staff member, they're soo helpful and knowledgable in all things wine. Did you know... it's Rose season? No? Me too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment